Tom and his team help clients build a roadmap to sales predictability by introducing them to The Sales Engine℠, a business-agnostic sales framework that’s easily implemented and resourced. In order to maximize the impact of The Sales Engine℠ companies must also have a strong culture to attract, acquire and retain customers. To create a winning culture, clients learn how to identify and eliminate The Customer Prevention Culture℠ and then are introduced to the remedy, The Culture of Commerce℠, a standard for their team to aspire to and align around.
What Clients Can Expect From a Group Coaching, Phase 1 Engagement
- A Group Coaching Cluster Consisting of Multiple Companies
- 12 Live Webinars to Introduce The Sales Engine ℠ and The Culture of Commerce ℠
- Guided Practice To Support Each Webinar and Takeaways to Apply in Their Business
- Two Scheduled 1:1 Calls to Support Adoption and Implementation
- Industry Leading Tools to Transform Their Business
- A Prioritized Implementation Plan to Install The Sales Engine℠ in Their Organization
- Frameworks and Learning to Introduce The Customer Prevention Culture℠ and The Culture of Commerce℠ to Their Team
- Access to Tom Via Web Conference & Phone Only
Following Phase 1, Clients Have The Option to Implement the Plan Autonomously or Engage The Halpin Group to Support Implementation.
Business Outcome Clients Can Expect
- An Irrefutable Sales Framework to Produce Predictable Sales Results!
- Their Customers experience the power of One Team – One Goal as friction is removed from the buying experience and the ease of doing business improves in a major way!
- Their Team is Introduced to The Culture of Commerce℠ to align people, process and technology in a customer-centric way.
- Engagement increases as team members realize everyone has a customer and that all enterprise workflows are interdependent and interconnected.